iCentech's multimedia localization service enables you to manage your projects with a single provider, helping to save you precious time and costs. You receive expert advice, services and processes for audio localization script writing and preparation; recordings by professional voice-talents covering main Asian and European languages; and on-screen voice synchronization and Flash integration.
The range of multimedia localization tasks needed to produce a professional end product are complex and challenging. However, technologies and processes involved in multimedia localization production have radically changed with the advent of digital audio, and iCentech is fully equipped to meet and overcome every issue that could arise in the course of an audio localization or multimedia localization project.
Our consultative localization approach helps to identify potential technical or linguistic issues prior to project start-up to ensure your expectations are met and result in quality multimedia localization product deliverables. But both technical and design expertise are essential, and how we apply these resources will determine the overall success of your multimedia localization and audio localization projects.
iCentech multimedia localization solutions are intended to help customers achieve these objectives:
- Compliance with SCROM, AICC and other international standards enables localized versions to maintain the same integrity as the original source files
- Consistent quality and delivery is maintainted through process customization and ownership
- Quicker turnaround times are achieved with end-to-end production capabilities, including in-house recording studios and video production software suites.
- A four-stage linguistic workflow process including transcription, translation, editing, and voice-over production ensures deliverables of highest quality.
- Audio and video integration and testing all under one roof guarantees timely delivery of market-ready products.
Stage 1: Evaluation
- Examination of source files to identify localizable content, scope of work, and cost
- Create quote and schedule
Stage 2: Defining localization process
- Customized multimedia localization workflow process
- Multimedia localization process optimization and automation
Stage 3: T.M. / terminology setup
- Creation of translation memory to capture, manage and leverage translations
- Extraction and translation of terms; approval by client
Stage 4: Preparation / pre-processing
- Extraction of localizable text; transcription of audio script
- Script validation to ensure congruity with on-screen voice
- Gathering of samples of professional voice talents for selection by client
- Creation of testscripts
- Protection of source code and other non-translatable elements
- File format conversion
- Pre-translation of source files
Stage 5: Content translation
- Content translation, editing and proofreading, including translatable text within scripts
- Translation and multi-lingual desktop publishing of downloadable documentation
- Static and animated graphics translation and localization
Stage 6: Multimedia creation
- Recording of voices at studios
- Creating of video content
Stage 7: Post-processing
- Restoring files from their intermediary formats to their original formats
- Updating translation memory
Stage 8: Integration / rebuilding
- Video/audio integration and synchronization
- Video dubbing, subtitling, and video lip synchronization
- Rebuilding multimedia modules
Stage 9: Quality assurance
- Test environment and application setup
- Linguistic and functional testing
- Bug fixing and regression
- Final multimedia localization quality assurance compliance check