The Translation Department in iCentech is responsible for providing linguistic services for our customers. Through a closely integrated combination of our own in-house translators and our extensive network of in-country freelance translators and agencies, we are able to deliver localization solutions of the high quality in any language and any industry vertical required.
Less than 6‰ error rate
- Translation (software, help, documentation, websites, audio scripts, legal, intellectual property, etc.)
- Terminology creation & management
- Review (editing)
- Linguistic testing & bug reporting (software, help, websites)
- Localized format checking (desktop publishing material)
- Transcreation for marketing material
- Linguistic analysis of source assets (including source text analysis, legacy TM evaluation)
- 3rd-party quality evaluation
- Style guide compilation
- Translation memory creation & alignment
- Post-editing of automated translations
- Studio linguistic advising & post-processing (for recordings)
- Cultural review
- In-country research
The iCentech network of full-time translators, "in-country" agencies, and subject matter experts specialize in preparing products and content for a broad array of industries:
- Life Sciences
Located around the world, our translators contribute essential linguistic, cultural and subject matter expertise to the localization process. It is their job to ensure that the translation conforms fully to the expectations of the target audience, not only in terms of accuracy, but also in terms of the right "look and feel" of the product.
iCentech is fully committed to creating the strongest possible language and desktop publishng teams. All our translators are native speakers and educated to degree level. On top of this, our recruitment process is extremely rigorous, designed to identify only the right people with the right skills for our team. The same high validation standards are also applied to all our freelance translators, to ensure that only the most qualified professionals work on our projects.